Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I got soul

Today was chapel day. I was conned into being in the Gospel Choir several weeks ago. We have been practicing, but every time someone was missing or someone new would show up, so it was very difficult to learn the songs. We were all nervous and not singing to our fullest because it was supposed to be a gospel choir for Black History Month and we only had two black people in the choir. So needless to say, we were freaking out. Today was the big day. We performed in chapel, and we had soul! It was VERY fun, nerve racking, but fun. I can't wait to do it next year. But hopefully we won't have as many problems. Thank you Jesus for getting us through.

Well, until we meet again, Adieu.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I wish I could have been there to hear it. I'll bet you all sounded great.