Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Spring Fling Week

This week is Spring Fling Week at WBC. Each day I will try to keep you updated on yesterday's events. Yesterday was the spring play. Dan and I enjoyed seeing our friends in The Importance in being Ernest. It was comical and overall, well acted out. Then we had a drive-in movie and watch Pirates of the Caribbean. There was a screen set up by the girls softball field and we drove our cars and sat on the tailgate. I later found a couch to curl up on and got warm under my sleeping bag. It was a good night. I'm looking forward to today's events, but I will tell you about those tomorrow.

Well, until we meet again, Adieu.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Sounds like you are having a fun week! Have a wonderful day!

me said...

Drive In movies are the greatest!!!

Fabulous at being Katy Jane said...

I know. I love the nighttime air and the togetherness of friends.