Monday, June 18, 2007

News, News, News

Friday Jenn and I won our ball game. We are 3 for 3. I was able to hit two homeruns that game, which is weird because I have not hit a homerun since I was about 15.

My brother came in from the Coast Guard this weekend. He surprised my mom and David. he is in for a week, which makes me very happy.

Sunday was Father's Day and Roman and I met my dad in Farmington for lunch. When we pulled up at the restaurant, he had his shirt up, belly showing and was slapping his belly...that's my dad for you. It was a tearful goodbye, so I am glad that he is trying to move back to down here. He hasn't got any offers on the house, so that's a prayer concern right now.

Please be praying for me. I am still taking some classes and going through some personal things right now.

Well, until we meet again, Adieu.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet U weren't lucky I can see U hitting a homerun lol wqe lost are last game in the piching Machine teams!!!!!!!!!!!!