Friday, June 15, 2007

Why?

I don't even know why I still have this blog, seeing as how I never right on it anymore. Except I'm writing on it right now, meaning I sometimes right on it. But what is coming out of my fingers right now is of no particular importance. One thing that I do have to say is that I miss my life. I don't get to do anything anymore with anyone. I am working and schooling, and those things are going to help my future, so I guess these things are more important right now, right?

Well, until me meet again, Adieu.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i can't beliave u havn't been on since the 5'th lol!!!!!!!!

me said...

Work & School, Work & School, Work & School...sounds boring doesn't it? Just think in a few years, it will be Work, Work, Work, Work. Hang in there friend...you are thought of often. We are here for you.

Fabulous at being Katy Jane said...

Thanks Steve and Ruth. I am having a hard time.