Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Can Anyone Say Turkey of the Year?

Ok, so I am not ditzy, or blonde, or easily fooled. I hardly every have a dumb moment. I think yesterday was a whole years worth of "DUH" moments.

#1: My air conditioner in my room was not working. On these hot days, I was miserable. So I put in a maintenance request with my RA. When I got in my room later I could tell that someone had been there and my room was like an ice box (thank you Jesus.) Well I looked at my air conditioner and the condition of my room and it didn't look like they had done anything. Except for one little thing. One of my knobs was in a different spot. My air conditioner was never broke. I had it on the wrong setting the whole time. And the worst part and most embarrassing is that I had the bra from the hall party (ya know the granny one) hanging from my lofted bed as a joke. I had forgotten about it, so the maintenance men had a surprise.

#2: At lunch a friend of mine told me that there was a scientific study out that Katy's that spell their name with a "y" are more likely to be weird and less intelligent that "Katie's" I believed him. After the fact, I thought to myself, that was the most stupid thing in the world to believe. What was I thinking?

#3: I got some wall sconces (for you men-sconces are decorations for the wall) over the break. Well I was going to hang them up in my room yesterday, so I got hammer and nails and held the sconces where I wanted them, put the nails through the sconces and started hammering. I finished the first one when my best friend Jordan came in and was like, why don't you just nail a nail in first and then hang the sconce. HERE"S YOUR SIGN! And this is coming from one of the people that I know that lacks common sense the most. Plus she is really bad at anything mechanical or anything manly. She is a huge girly girl. So anyway, I normally would have done it the second way, I was just having a huge stupid day.

Well, unitl we meet again, Adieu.

No comments: