Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pi Day and Other Type News.

Yesterday was Pi (3.14) day. It was wonderful. Dan and I's math teacher brought us pizza pie for class. It was amazing. This is going to be one of my new favorite holidays.

One more day and we get spring break! I plan on going to my dads Monday. Roman is coming in, so we are going to get to visit with family!

Yesterday Dan and I had a class (Arkansas History) at the Fire School behind our school. Well, it was such a nice day outside that we thought we would ride our bikes. The only thing on the agenda was to take a test and then leave. Well I got done about an hour before Dan. I waited outside and noticed huge dark clouds in the distance and thought I'd warn Dan to hurry up. Well we beat the rain in the knick of time. I have a bike basket on my bike and I felt like the Wizard of Oz, trying to beat the rain and riding as fast as we could.

I have a praise. I lost my wallet yesterday with my school ID, driver's license, lunch card, 60+ dollars, my jump drive, room heys, my whistle and free movie coupons in it. I know the last two seem like the most important thing to all of you too. Well anyway, I found it today. Someone turned it in and everything was there. Thank you Jesus!

Well, until we meet again, Adieu.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Next year we are going to do Pi day big time! Have a good spring break. Say "Hi" to Billy for us on Tuesday if you get to see him.